• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Na, habt Ihr genügend in Stoffen geschwelgt? Dann könntet Ihr Euch jetzt die zahlreichen Einsendungen dieses Monats anschauen und entscheiden, welches Foto davon Euch am Besten gefällt. Hier geht es lang zur Abstimmung --> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

walksunix

Spartan
Spanish is almost the same as french :-D The pronunciation is a little bit different :p
Is anybody there who knows why the apfeltalk server is so slow? I need ca. 5 seconds to open a page with my 16 mb/s

Nexus

Bismarckapfel
你好吗?
你们说汉语,我说i一点儿 汉语你呢?

So you see japanese is almost like chinese.... ;)

Mfg Nexus

philr3x

Antonowka
Then I will "Hello" all the English, "G'day" all the Aussies, "Salut" all the French, "Konnichiwa" all the Japanese, "Nihao" all the Chinese, "Buenos Dias" all the Spanish, "Bom Dia" all the Portugese. Did I miss anything? ;)

Edit: Oh yeah! "Moien" to the Luxembourgoises!

Smooky

Pommerscher Krummstiel
你好吗?
你们说汉语,我说i一点儿 汉语你呢?

So you see japanese is almost like chinese.... ;)

Mfg Nexus

So your a japanese writing chinese, or a japanese who writes chinese. Questions, questions, and the answer is not 42.

Labradorhund

Rheinischer Winterrambour
(even though I know the possibilities scattered over the internet… Please be fair!).

[/SIZE]

bei se way: plies du not juus se wörd possibility. Plis juus se wörd tschans (or opportunity).

Wi all häf se possibility tu go tu india, bat hardly anywon häs se tschans. (possibility is weri theoreticall)

philr3x

Antonowka
Hehe, wreiting inglisch, so säht efrieboddie cähn anderständ ass.
Wällkamm tu Äbbeltork! :p

Nexus

Bismarckapfel
So your a japanese writing chinese, or a japanese who writes chinese. Questions, questions, and the answer is not 42.

我是德国人说汉语和写中文。

The written above is my answer to you... ;)

I just wanted to show you french isn't the same as like japanese isn't the same like chinese...

Mfg Nexus / 再见 Nexus

iFan

Thurgauer Weinapfel
Good morning everybody!
I just got woke up 10 minutes ago.

Stimmt das? :innocent:

Zuletzt bearbeitet: