• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Na, habt Ihr genügend in Stoffen geschwelgt? Dann könntet Ihr Euch jetzt die zahlreichen Einsendungen dieses Monats anschauen und entscheiden, welches Foto davon Euch am Besten gefällt. Hier geht es lang zur Abstimmung --> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

virtual cowboy

Wohlschmecker aus Vierlanden
Mais, le francais est trop important pour mois =) J'ai oublié beaucoup xD

May Spanish be, but French pwns Portuguese.

onliner

Spartan
Next Year I get a certificat from British Chamber of Industry and Commerce. I hope ;)

walksunix

Spartan
You think? I'd rather say that Spanish and Portugese are much more important than French.
Why not. Imho is french very important, because of speaking this language in many country around the world, like Canada, South-Africa, France etc. So if you can speak english and french you dont have to learn other languages. Of course you can also learn japanese :p

Firemac

Querina
wow

why can you speak japanese? i only can "zählen" up to ten:

itch, ni, san, yon, go, rök, shitch, hatch, kju, shuh ( i thnk the writing is not right :D )

Patrick Rollbis

AT Moderation
Hai, onegaishimasu, walksunix-san. Nihonji wa kawai. :)

(Oh no, Japanese in the English-Thread. Don't kill me... *duck-and-away* :p)

If you want to say this, you have to say:
はい。おねがいします、ワルクッスニさん。日本人はかわい。

@firemac
itchi, ni, san, chi, go, roku, chitchi, hatchi, kju, ju
一、二、三、四、五、六、七、八、九、十

Peitzi

Blutapfel
BTW: Any recommendations for an english apple forum?

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
For real?

I heard the writing exercise is quite hard. We've got a weekly training couse and i guess writing at least 250 words to an unknown topic isn't as easy as it seems.
The entry-test for the English courses at my German university was more difficult than the IELTS test.
I found the reading exercise quite hard, since they asked questions where my first though was "that is nowhere stated in the text". For the writing exercise I wrote really just junk. It's not really important what you write, but how you write. So you can write something completely wrong and get a good score for it.

Why not. Imho is french very important, because of speaking this language in many country around the world, like Canada, South-Africa, France etc. So if you can speak english and french you dont have to learn other languages. Of course you can also learn japanese :p
Brazil alone has more native speakers of Portuguese than the combined number of French speakers in Canada, South-Africa and France :)
Also, in Canda are just 6,5 million French speakers, which is even less than the population of Mexico city.

Here is a little overview of the world languages.

So I'd rather stick with Spanish than with French.