• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Na, habt Ihr genügend in Stoffen geschwelgt? Dann könntet Ihr Euch jetzt die zahlreichen Einsendungen dieses Monats anschauen und entscheiden, welches Foto davon Euch am Besten gefällt. Hier geht es lang zur Abstimmung --> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Oh... this thread is great. Why? I have to learn Englisch for tomorrow. 14 pages of vocabulary, 2 pages of collucations and a lot of grammar.

What I'm doing at the moment instead of learing? :) NOTHING!! I'm sitting in front of my mac und I'm reading this thread. *My head says: Patrick learn! Patrick learn! Patrick learn!!!" :p

btw: @all how are you?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

patr!ck

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
Haha... you're funny :-D. But the time, in which I have to do sth for school, will be in 2 years over...

Firemac

Querina
I have to tell you something:
I love this thread - Threadstarter? That gives a lot of karma =)

Firemac

Querina
Oh what the fuck?
I cant give you more karma, bananenbieger =(
I´m sorry for that mistake

alex_neo

Roter Stettiner
But the time, in which I have to do sth for school, will be over in 2 years...

And then comes the time where you have to do work for university and I bet that by then you wish you could go back to school ;)

(although I know that it is annoying to hear that from older people, as I found that myself when I was going to school. But now that I am a student, I can assure you that it's true...)

alex_neo

Roter Stettiner
Oh yeah... right. But going to university is a lot harder than going to school. Less free time, more work. It is nothing like in the movies.

That depends on the part of the studies you are talking about. From what I've been told from fellow students, the semester abroad will be quite similar to what it's like in the movies (not only because I'll be spending it in the US, but also because I only have to take 4 courses for the whole semester :D)

darkCarpet

Halberstädter Jungfernapfel
I´ve to improve my French for the "big" class test tomorrow. So I´m sorry that I can´t spend more time on posting in this thread today. :(

We´ll see each other on monday ;)

walksunix

Spartan
I´ve to improve my French for the "big" class test tomorrow. So I´m sorry that I can´t spend more time on posting in this thread today. :(

We´ll see each other on monday ;)

Le francais est le language tres interessant. Bien sûr, tu peux écrire avec moi :-D

XeroX

Süssreinette (Aargauer Herrenapfel)
I speak english very well, bröcklesweis und net zu schnell ;)

Actually i got english as my mainsubject in school, unfortunately i can't keep up with those who were on an exchange for about a year or sth like that. I think it indeed takes some time in a english-speaking country to speak proper english... I thought about taking part in an exchange, but there was the risk that i had to redo the 9th grade and thats not worth it. Afterwards i think i should've made it...

aloha,
Grischa

darkCarpet

Halberstädter Jungfernapfel
Je ne suis pas un eleve tres bien en francais ...

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
the semester abroad will be quite similar to what it's like in the movies (not only because I'll be spending it in the US, but also because I only have to take 4 courses for the whole semester :D)
Yepp, best and longest holiday I ever had. And I needed to take only 3 courses ;)

Peitzi

Blutapfel
I have just about 6 month left to improve my english for the IELTS test. In july i'm leaving good old germany for a semester in england.