• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Na, habt Ihr genügend in Stoffen geschwelgt? Dann könntet Ihr Euch jetzt die zahlreichen Einsendungen dieses Monats anschauen und entscheiden, welches Foto davon Euch am Besten gefällt. Hier geht es lang zur Abstimmung --> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

Maluku

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
my english is not so good, but did you mean, that the native speakers should correct our mistakes? correcting our mistakes would be beautiful =)
That post you referenced has excactly this meaning you thought it has.

Just in the off-chance someone didn't already mentioned this one:
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

winnie

Rheinischer Winterrambour
Mei inglisch is not do gud. wen ei am aut for diner pipel lafing abaut mi bicos ei want to bicom a schnitzel!:p
ei dont no wei...:-D;)

Maluku

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
You remember the 'Bumf and some questions' Thread (was that correct o_O)?
I think he was growing about a month or two and then he was lost in the archives...:p
But I think, this Thread is way better than the 'Bumf and some questions' Thread, this Thread was funny even though...:)
Nope I didn't see that particular one, but I have seen others like it.

Yeah, right. Like someone would do that without pay. I wouldn't.
Neither would I, even if I could, but someone might be lonely, bored or stupid enough to try.

Tommy*

Angelner Borsdorfer
Still, I suppose most people wouldn't notice the difference :)

Dig1t4L

Friedberger Bohnapfel
english an bavarian have alot in common: ih means i, ei means egg, eck means corner and koahner means noboody.... spoken its the same !

Reaktionen: Maluku

Microsaft

Blutapfel
It would be nice for some native speakers to wade this sea of bile and correct the mistakes to aid us in our pursuit of english-speaking greatness.

i dont wanna say that my english is a good one, but i met a bunch of british guys....
the more u go into the north the worse is the english.
dunno how their written english is, but their spoken language sounds really bad...

nev03

Freiherr von Berlepsch
Unfortunately my English is too bad for this thread :(

Maluku

Finkenwerder Herbstprinz
But only if you're browsing in female-mode, if you use the male-mode, as is do, there are only 8 pages :D
I prefer to call it conformist-mode. 40 per page is not good for my scroll wheel, which is already damaged thanks to Freelancer (It puts the speed control on there).

Firemac

Querina
the "male-mode" is something that our honest user "Agentsmith" created.
In German it's called "Männereinstellung" and means that you are using the preference that shows 40 articles per page ;)

where can i regulat, that at shows me 40 articles per page?