• Apfeltalk ändert einen Teil seiner Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen (AGB), das Löschen von Useraccounts betreffend.
    Näheres könnt Ihr hier nachlesen: AGB-Änderung
  • Na, habt Ihr genügend in Stoffen geschwelgt? Dann könntet Ihr Euch jetzt die zahlreichen Einsendungen dieses Monats anschauen und entscheiden, welches Foto davon Euch am Besten gefällt. Hier geht es lang zur Abstimmung --> Klick

Mind the gap: The very amusing English thread

walksunix

Spartan
@all: What are you doing at the moment?

I'm sitting in front of my MBA and learning mathematics o_O It's not so easy to understand how it some definitions works and to imagine it.

alex_neo

Roter Stettiner
@all: What are you doing at the moment?

I'm sitting in front of my MBA and learning mathematics o_O It's not so easy to understand how it some definitions works and to imagine it.

I am trying to learn for an exam that I have to write tomorrow: "Basic Concepts of ICT" and "Usage and Management of ICT". All kinds of fun stuff like Knowledge Management, Operational Systems, Content Management, Business Intelligence Systems ... I hate it.

vierundvierzig

Weisser Rosenapfel
God damn it. I've to give a talk tomorrow as a training for my Master thesis defense. In English of course. I did nothing to prepare it the last two days. I hate myself for my procrastination. I guess, this is a serious problem for me :(

walksunix

Spartan
Yeah :-D Learning sucks. But if I learn all over the time so it will be fun :p
I'm very happy that christmas just comes closer, to celebrate it with my family :)

Bananenbieger

Golden Noble
I think he knows that I know that he means the MacBook Air.

"I got my MBA after two years of hard studies at NYU!"

"Really? I got my MBA about 8 days after I ordered it from Apple"

Reaktionen: Smooky

Crizt

Wohlschmecker aus Vierlanden
Yeah sometimes there are some funny mixups in English for us with German as our native language.

A nice joke: Waitress when I become my steak ? I hope never Sir!

Seogoa

Morgenduft
i think every teacher use this joke to teach the difference between this 2 words.
imo is this joke a great Eselsbrücke :p

der.flops

Weigelts Zinszahler (Rotfranch)
I can not decide, which of your lines is the funniest one,
"Mr.Makin'curves into Bananas" a.k.a."Bananenbieger":
I think he knows that I know that he means the MacBook Air.

"I got my MBA after two years of hard studies at NYU!"

"Really? I got my MBA about 8 days after I ordered it from Apple"

I think that you think, that she should have thought a bit more about what he said after thinking about what "the person who drives him to where ever he wants"(i cannot even spell the word in german or french or whatever Chauffeur?) ;):p

After all a nice thread and wouldn't it be very amusing, being quoted in an original english forum.-For example when someone googles for "Mac help support english" - and arrives on this page of onor and glorious dingsbums-Aussrpache- then I think, he will get a circleruntogetherbreak because of laughing or because of crying:p:-D..

Have a nice restday or something similar!